- Ann has returned from residency on the Beara Peninsula in Ireland. The residency resulted in a large number of photos and 5 paintings in progress. The paintings, are a new series, "An Trá" (the strand). The series is about seaweeds local to the area.
- Happy New Year! Thank you to the following for their support in 2019: Anam Cara Center for Artists and Writers, Artists' Charitable Fund, Tucson International Airport, Rancho Linda Vista, Triangle L Ranch, and private benefactors.
- May 2020, Los Ríos Atmosféricos, Ecléctico ArtSpace Galería, Guadalajara, Mexico. Exhibit and guest artist with community painting workshop date TBA.
- Nov. 3, 2020 - Mar. 27, 2020, Southern Arizona River Confluences, Center Gallery at Tucson International Airport
- PaperWorks Journal, Perfection/Imperfection, Confluences, Winter 2019, Vol 19.1
- VoyagePhoenix magazine, Sept 2018, Check out Ann Tracy's Artwork
- DesertLeaf magazine, May 2018, Ann Tracy: Her Ideas About Water by Beth Surdut.
- Tucson Weekly, May 2018, Mujeres Rule at Raices by Margaret Regan.
- Arizona Daily Star, Mar 2017, Dinnerware artists on view at Temple Gallery in Tucson by Kathleen Allen.
- Zocalo, Mar 2017, pg 41, Temple Gallery, Dinnerware artists today part 2: 1990-2003.
- Copper Area News, Mar 2017, Triangle L Ranch hosts three artists' work, by Josh Hernandez
- Sonoran Arts Network, Feb 2017, Traces: In Search of Lost Time, Triangle L Ranch Adobe Barn Gallery, by Judy Robbins.
All content copyright © 2020 Ann Tracy. All rights reserved.