- Ann will be spending the summer along Lake Superior, in Duluth, MN; and then on artist reseidency in Sept/Oct on the Beara Peninsula in Co. Cork, Ireland.
- Thank you to the following organizations for their support in 2019: Artists' Charitable Fund, Tucson International Airport, Rancho Linda Vista Gallery, Triangle L Ranch, Contreras Gallery, and private benefactors.
(Image right: Solo exhibit 2019, Confluence: H2O + Man, Rancho Linda Vista Gallery, Oracle, AZ)
- Oct 5 - Nov 28, En el Año del Cerdo, Galeria Senita/Arte de la Vida, Tucson, Ariz. Opening reception & fundraiser Oct 5, 6-8 pm.
- PaperWorks Journal, Perfection/Imperfection, Confluences, Winter 2019, Vol 19.1
- VoyagePhoenix magazine, Sept 2018, Check out Ann Tracy's Artwork
- DesertLeaf magazine, May 2018, Ann Tracy: Her Ideas About Water by Beth Surdut.
- Tucson Weekly, May 2018, Mujeres Rule at Raices by Margaret Regan.
- Arizona Daily Star, Mar 2017, Dinnerware artists on view at Temple Gallery in Tucson by Kathleen Allen.
- Zocalo, Mar 2017, pg 41, Temple Gallery, Dinnerware artists today part 2: 1990-2003.
- Copper Area News, Mar 2017, Triangle L Ranch hosts three artists' work, by Josh Hernandez
- Sonoran Arts Network, Feb 2017, Traces: In Search of Lost Time, Triangle L Ranch Adobe Barn Gallery, by Judy Robbins.
All content copyright © 2019 Ann Tracy. All rights reserved.