News: This summer I worked with Hazel Belvo at Grand Marais Art Colony on the north shore of Lake Superior. Thank you to the Bryon Bradley Scholarship Foundation and to two private benefactors for making this opportunity happen. (Photo: In-progress work at Grand Marais. My work is in the middle of the back wall, the large painting and six smaller ones to the left.)
- Oct 7 - Nov 25, "Day of the Dead remembrance of Cherished Companions," Galeria Senita at Arte de la Vida, Tucson, Ariz.
- Oct 24 - Dec 7, "Little by Little," Art Intersection, Gilbert, Ariz., opening reception Oct 28, 6-9 pm.
- Nov 3 - Nov 30, "Small Wonders," The Drawing Studio, Tucson, Ariz., opening reception Nov 3, 6-8pm
- Dec 8 - Mar 10, "A Common Thread," Textile Center, Minneapolis, Minn., opening reception Jan 11
- Dec 15, "Flat Rate," modified/arts, Phoenix, Ariz
- Fall 2018: "GLOW!," light festival and earthwork installation, Triangle L Ranch, Oracle, Ariz.
- Review: Traces: In Search of Lost Time, Triangle L Ranch Adobe Barn Gallery, by Judy Robbins, Sonoran Arts Network
- Story: Dinnerware artists on view at Temple Gallery in Tucson by Kathleen Allen, Arizona Daily Star
- Story: Temple Gallery, Dinnerware artists today part 2: 1990-2003, Zocalo, pg 41.