- Ann is the May featured artist in DesertLeaf magazine. Ann Tracy: Her Ideas About Water by Beth Surdut.
- More press: Tucson Weekly, Mujeres Rule at Raices by Margaret Regan.
- Thanks to the Arizona Commission on the Arts for its support! Ann is a 2018 recipient of a professional development grant.
- Thank you Byron Bradley Scholarship Fund! Ann is returning to Grand Marais Art Colony along the north shore of Lake Superior in June.
Current and forthcoming exhibits:
- Continuing thru Jul 15 : Intersections, Triangle L Ranch Adobe Barn Gallery, Oracle, Ariz.
- Continuing thru Jul 14, Arte de Descartes, Raices Taller 222, Tucson, Ariz.
- Continuing thru Jul 28, All Art Arizona, Art Intersection, Gilbert, Ariz. Opening reception Jun 9, 5-8 pm.
- Jul 1 - Jul 31, PaperWorks Book Exhibit, Joel Valdez Main Library, Tucson, Ariz.
- Jan 1 - Jan 31 (2019), Solo exhibit, Rancho Linda Vista Gallery, Oracle, Ariz. Opening reception Jan 6, 2019, 1-4 pm.
More recent reviews/stories:
- Review: Traces: In Search of Lost Time, Triangle L Ranch Adobe Barn Gallery, by Judy Robbins, Sonoran Arts Network
- Story: Dinnerware artists on view at Temple Gallery in Tucson by Kathleen Allen, Arizona Daily Star
- Story: Temple Gallery, Dinnerware artists today part 2: 1990-2003, Zocalo, pg 41.
All content copyright © 2018 Ann Tracy. All rights reserved.