- See here for more details about two Oracle (Ariz) exhibits in January. Maps, lodging recommendations, etc.
- Thanks to the Arizona Commission on the Arts and the Byron Bradley Foundation for their support this year. Ann completed a productive journey along the north shore of Lake Superior. (Photo right: Works in progress, Grand Marais Art Colony)
Current and forthcoming exhibits/events:
- Jan 1 - 31, Solo exhibit Confluence: H2O + Man, Rancho Linda Vista Gallery, Oracle, Ariz. Reception Jan 13, 1-3 pm.
- Jan 1 - Feb 17, 2019, Group exhibit: 6 Women Creating, Living & Sharing, Triangle L Historic Adobe Barn Gallery, Oracle, Ariz. Reception Jan 13, 2019, 2-5 pm. Note: Concurrent with solo reception above; same date and close proximity.
- Jan 26, Confluence: H2O + Yoga, Nuture yourself and the environment with a water-element yoga sesh inside the gallery, surrounded by Ann's artwork about water. Class led by Ramona Willis of High Desert Sanctuary. Limit 10 participants. Free (donation only). RSVP required. Email email@example.com
- Featured artist, VoyagePhoenix magazine, Sept 2018, Check out Ann Tracy's Artwork
- Featured artist, DesertLeaf magazine, May 2018, Ann Tracy: Her Ideas About Water by Beth Surdut.
- Review: Tucson Weekly, May 2018, Mujeres Rule at Raices by Margaret Regan.
- Story: Arizona Daily Star, Mar 2017, Dinnerware artists on view at Temple Gallery in Tucson by Kathleen Allen.
- Story: Zocalo, Mar 2017, pg 41, Temple Gallery, Dinnerware artists today part 2: 1990-2003.
- Review: Copper Area News, Mar 2017, Triangle L Ranch hosts three artists' work, by Josh Hernandez
- Review: Sonoran Arts Network, Feb 2017, Traces: In Search of Lost Time, Triangle L Ranch Adobe Barn Gallery, by Judy Robbins.
All content copyright © 2018 Ann Tracy. All rights reserved.