- Thanks to the Arizona Commission on the Arts and the Byron Bradley Foundation for their support this summer. Ann has returned from a productive journey along the north shore of Lake Superior. (Photo right: Works **in progress**, Grand Marais Art Colony)
Current and forthcoming exhibits:
- Aug 13 - Aug 26, MCAD Alumni Exhibit, Squirrel Haus Arts, Minneapolis, Minn. Opening reception Aug 17, 6-11 pm.
- Jan 1 - Jan 31 (2019), Solo exhibit, Rancho Linda Vista Gallery, Oracle, Ariz. Save the date: Opening reception Jan 6, 2019, 1-4 pm.
- Featured artist, DesertLeaf magazine, May 2018, Ann Tracy: Her Ideas About Water by Beth Surdut.
- Review: Tucson Weekly, May 2018, Mujeres Rule at Raices by Margaret Regan.
- Story: Arizona Daily Star, Mar 2017, Dinnerware artists on view at Temple Gallery in Tucson by Kathleen Allen.
- Story: Zocalo, Mar 2017, pg 41, Temple Gallery, Dinnerware artists today part 2: 1990-2003.
- Review: Sonoran Arts Network, Feb 2017, Traces: In Search of Lost Time, Triangle L Ranch Adobe Barn Gallery, by Judy Robbins.
All content copyright © 2018 Ann Tracy. All rights reserved.